Knee Arthroscopy Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Cold temperature
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤355W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤100W
|Working Frequency||100 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator
and a pair of foot pedal.
Maintaining the hemostatic and minimal thermal effect benefits of
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Application:
1. Fibrinogen aggregation hemostasis (hemostasis point is white and
no smoke, smell or carbonization), local anaesthesia, outpatient
2. Realize ablation, hemostasis, formation and resection with
3. With integrated suction, ablation, and coagulation features this
single-use device is an all-in-one instrument designed to help
decrease surgical time.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
- Multi-point ablation from variable angles is achievable through the
percutaneous puncture probe.
- Resection function is achievable through the TESSYS probe.
- Replace partial functions of the power system and shorten surgery
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation,
resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe
and reliable way.
2. Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis
3. Multi-function probe designed for ablation, coagulation,
hemostasis and resection. All functions are achieved at the same
handle and in same output socket, thus no need to change probes
frequently during surgery.