Minimally Invasive Knee Surgery Radio Frequency Plasma Generator
Mechan Brand With Less Bleeding
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Parameters:
Export device could convert automatically per customer requirements
Ablation and resection: ≤355W
Coagulation and hemostasis: ≤100W
|Working Frequency||102 KHz ± 10%|
Ablation and resection: level 1-10
Coagulation: level 1-10
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Advantages:
- More functions can be achieved with only one set of generator.
- Less pain, less bleeding.
- No carbonization.
- Can make cutting surface smooth.
- Wand combines fine dissection capabilities with a low-profile shaft
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator description:
Mechan Orthopedic Plasma Surgery System contains a plasma generator
and a pair of foot pedal.
Two ABLATION modes (including channeling, resection, hemostasis and
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Application:
1. Fibrinogen aggregation hemostasis (hemostasis point is white and
no smoke, smell or carbonization), local anaesthesia, outpatient
2. Puncture under guidance of ultrasound machine.
3. Combination of spine and joint surgery.
Radio Frequency Plasma Generator Features:
1. Bipolar or multi-polar cutting, low temperature ablation,
resection, hemostasis and coagulation, minimally- invasive, safe
and reliable way.
3. One PLACOAG mode (including hemostasis and coagulation).
4. Different types of probes available for options. The length,
diameter, radian, energy level of probes are designed as per the
requirements of different locations and diseases.